የኢትዮጵያውያን ስለ ዲሽና ሪሲቨር መወያያ መድረክ
ለውድ የፎረሙ አባሎች በሙሉ:-- ፎረሙን እንደምታዩት የተለያየ ማሻሻያዎች እያረግንበት ነው:: ይጨመር ይቀነስ የምትሉት ነገር ካለም: ለማስተካከል ዝግጁ ነን:: ጥያቄአችሁን ወይም ፓስት የምታደርጉትን ነገሮች በተሰጡት የካታጎሪ ምድቦች ውስጥ: እንደአይነቱ በአይነቱ እንድታስቀምጡ እያስታወቅን: Log in በማረግ ይጠቀሙ::
እናመሰግናለን፡፡ አድሚኖች::
ለውድ የፎረሙ አባሎች በሙሉ:-- ፎረሙን እንደምታዩት የተለያየ ማሻሻያዎች እያረግንበት ነው:: ይጨመር ይቀነስ የምትሉት ነገር ካለም: ለማስተካከል ዝግጁ ነን:: ጥያቄአችሁን ወይም ፓስት የምታደርጉትን ነገሮች በተሰጡት የካታጎሪ ምድቦች ውስጥ: እንደአይነቱ በአይነቱ እንድታስቀምጡ እያስታወቅን: Log in በማረግ ይጠቀሙ::
እናመሰግናለን፡፡ አድሚኖች::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ማንኛውንም ጥያቄዎች ለመመለስ እንሞክራለን:: በዚህ ፎረም ተረዳድተን ስለዲሽ: ሳተላይት ሪሲቨር: እንዲሁም ሪሲቨር ሶፍትዌሮች እንወያያለን::

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

እንኩዋን ደህና መጡ
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:21 am
Most active topics
የSupermax ሪሲቨሮች አፕዴት ሶፍትዌሮች
የዛሬ ጨዋታዎች የሚተላለፉባችው ቻናሎች ዝርዝር + LIVE FEEDS
የዲጂተርክ ሶፍትዌር አንዳንድ ሰዎች እየጠየቁን ስለሆነ ለሁሉም ሪሲቨር የሚሰራ እዚህ ፔጅ ገብታችሁ ዳውንሎድ አርጉ
Installers Phone Numbers And Location ዲሽ አስተካካዮች ስልክና አድራሻ እዚህ ያስቀምጡ
Solution For Idman Azerbaycan For Free!
Loader for all Spermax receivers
Biss Procedure for all SuperMax Receiver Model
procedure for Inserting Cryptoworks for supermax reciever ?
አዳዲስ በሶፍትዌር የተከፈቱ Azam Tv Package ኢንኪሪፕትድ ቻናልስ Eutelsat 7E
Idman Azerbycan TV ልክ ኳስ በቀጥታ ሊተላለፍ ሲል ለምን ይጠፋል? መፍትሄስ አለው ወይ?
Most Viewed Topics
የSupermax ሪሲቨሮች አፕዴት ሶፍትዌሮች
የዲጂተርክ ሶፍትዌር አንዳንድ ሰዎች እየጠየቁን ስለሆነ ለሁሉም ሪሲቨር የሚሰራ እዚህ ፔጅ ገብታችሁ ዳውንሎድ አርጉ
የዛሬ ጨዋታዎች የሚተላለፉባችው ቻናሎች ዝርዝር + LIVE FEEDS
Biss Procedure for all SuperMax Receiver Model
አዳዲስ በሶፍትዌር የተከፈቱ Azam Tv Package ኢንኪሪፕትድ ቻናልስ Eutelsat 7E
Solution For Idman Azerbaycan For Free!
በEutelsat 7E 12521 H 27500 የሚገቡ BISS channels
Loader for all Spermax receivers
procedure for Inserting Cryptoworks for supermax reciever ?
SuperMax Master Codes የ ሁሉም ሱፐርማክስ ማስተር ኮድ
Top posting users this week
No user

attention please ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi
Lexi

attention please ? Empty
PostSubject: attention please ?   attention please ? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi Admin - i wrongly feed this biss key for ptv_sport 51 32 13 CC 91 DD EC CC instead of -( 51 32 13 CC 9A DD EC CC ) i tried to edit using both PAGE- / Patch menu and olso i formated all channels but the decoder ( SM 9200 CA _HD ) saves the first wrong biss key and rejects to save the second functional biss key is there a possibility to permanently delete the previous wrong biss and save the functional biss. thanks
Back to top Go down
kstar
kstar

attention please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention please ?   attention please ? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Lexi wrote:
Hi Admin - i wrongly feed this biss key for ptv_sport 51 32 13 CC 91 DD EC CC instead of -( 51 32 13 CC 9A DD EC CC ) i tried to edit using both PAGE- / Patch menu and olso i formated all channels but the decoder ( SM 9200 CA _HD ) saves the first wrong biss key and rejects to save the second functional biss key is there a possibility to permanently delete the previous wrong biss and save the functional biss. thanks

May be you are not hitting the save button( at the bottom of the window there is
a small guide that tells you which button is used for saving.)
Normally Biss keys are attached to the video id of the channel in
a specific TP. I am not sure if the problem you faced is realted to
all other devices of the same model or if it is only to yours.
In either way you could add the channel again in another TP(say plus or minus one)
and then add the Biss for that one. If you really don't want to see the old key
hanging in there, then you could upload your data-dump into the device.

⛔ይህን መረጃ ጠቃሚ ሆኖ ሲያገኙት በስተቀኝ በኩል የሚታየዉን ፕላስ ➕ ጫን ያርጉ፡፡
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Lexi

attention please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention please ?   attention please ? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi admin thanks v.much for ur immediate concern. Let me explain z problem in detail as follows-
Decoder type:SM 9200 CA_HD , Sat:C-Paksat@38e ,encrypted channel name: Ptv-sport 4004 v 15555
After setting my dish ( 180 cm ) @ 38e i've found ptv sport & ptv National to input biss key for ptv sport i pressed ' PAGE- ' and feed this wrong biss key ( 51 32 13 CC 91 DD EC CC ) and i pressed
' OK ' button to save the biss and this way the decoder saves the wrong biss key. when i realized my mistake i edited the biss key to change 91 to 9A and pressed save button & Exit button now ptv sport opens with new biss key ( 51 32 13 CC 9A DD EC CC ) but when i turned off the decoder and turning ON back ptv sport does not work when i checked the biss keys the Receiver does not save the edited / new biss key. so to watch ptv sport i have to Re-enter the correct biss this time ptv sport opens but if i change to another channel like ( ptv National ) and back to ptv sport it does not work because the receiver saved the previous wrong biss key so if i want to see ptv-sport always i've to enter biss key this is the problem i have faced. the option to save biss key on SM 9200 CA_HD is ' OK ' button on ' PAGE - ' menu i used this option to save Eri_tv2 biss. if there is any other option to save the functional biss pls inform me. thanks
Back to top Go down
kstar
kstar

attention please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention please ?   attention please ? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Lexi wrote:
the option to save biss key on SM 9200 CA_HD is ' OK ' button on ' PAGE - ' menu i used this option to save Eri_tv2 biss. if there is any other option to save the functional biss pls inform me. thanks
ከስክሪኑ ስር (ከታች) ሴቭ ለማለት የሚይገለግለው ኪ የቱ እንደሆነ እኮ ያሳይ አይደል እንዴ?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Lexi

attention please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention please ?   attention please ? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:51 pm

ok admin i will check that option and i will let u know thanks v .much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

attention please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention please ?   attention please ? Empty

Back to top Go down

attention please ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
የኢትዮጵያውያን ስለ ዲሽና ሪሲቨር መወያያ መድረክ :: Encryption / Decryption :: BISS-
Jump to: